With the increase in temperatures, they want refreshing snacks that take away our heat. That’s why we propose making homemade poles to which you can add fruits and natural juices with which to create healthy and fun palettes to eat with children. Here you will find five irresistible recipes.
1. Flower polo shirts
Enjoy the color and aroma of these poles made with edible flower petals. A perfect combination.
- edible flower petals
- lemon juice
- Stevia or sugar
- grape juice
- Wash and rinse the flower petals. Place them on the molds to make poles.
- Make the base of the pole with water with a few drops of lemon juice and a little sugar or sweetener.
- Another option is to use pure grape juice or reduced with water. In this way, you will get different tonalities in your poles.
- Place a stick in the center of each mold and freeze overnight.
2. Home mango and lime poles
Combine the sweet mango with the refreshing touch of the lime in a palette that will enchant the whole family.
- 2 handles
- 1 lime grated
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk
- Peel and cut the mango into pieces.
- Place it together with the lemon zest, lime juice and coconut milk in a food processor until smooth.
- If the mixture is too dense you can increase the amount of coconut milk.
- Place in the molds to make poles and freeze throughout the night.
3. Pomegranates with pomegranate seeds
We propose you to make a refreshing homemade polo with an ingredient that will make it more fun to find it in your mouth, the pomegranate seeds.
- ⅓ cup of lime juice
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cups of water
- 1 grenade
- Mix the lime juice with the water and the granulated sugar until it is dissolved.
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate and reserve.
- Pour the liquid mixture that you have made in the molds, but without completing them.
- Place pomegranate seeds in each mold to your liking.
- Move slightly so that the seeds are distributed at the pole and freeze around 10 hours.
4. Watermelon pole
Make one of the most consumed fruits of summer even more refreshing. A sweet whim that they can not resist.
- 125 g of sugar glass
- 125 ml of water
- 1 vanilla pod
- 600 ml watermelon juice
- 2 glasses of watermelon meat without seeds and sifted
- the juice of 4 limes or lemons
- Place the sugar, water and vanilla seeds in a skillet over medium heat. Heat until the sugar is dissolved, remove and let cool in the refrigerator until very cold.
- Mix the watermelon juice, the sifted meat and the lime.
- Place in the t-shirts and freeze throughout the night.
5. Fruit salad palette
Try this combination of fruits in your summer pole. A healthy alternative to other refreshing desserts that you can make at home with very little effort.
- frozen berries
- Apple juice
- honey or sweetener, optional
- Wash and cut strawberries in sheets
- Peel and cut sliced kiwi
- Add pieces of both fruits along with some frozen berries in the popsicles.
- Complete with apple juice
- If you want to sweeten a little more you can put a little honey.
- Try adding other fruit combinations that kids like to make a personalized palette.